Maybe you’re familiar with the situation: you’re trying to work out more often, eat less sugar or get to bed earlier, but things aren’t really getting off the ground the way they should. Many people do not reach their goals, and it’s not because of a lack of determination. It’s the many traps and excuses — big and small, tempting and trivial — we face every day. At vitaliberty, the task we have set ourselves is to help support millions of people establish healthier habits.
FiTS is is a new adaptive motivation program that has been available for Android and iOS since early 2018. With the help of big data, motivational-psychology methods, and a healthy sense of humor, FiTS makes it easy (or at least easier) for normal people to stick to their good resolutions and not get discouraged. Over 150,000 people are already on board. Our goal is to become one of the leading global platforms for personal behavior modification within the next three years. And that’s why we need you!
You are a good match for us if you:
- Have a college degree in IT with good final grades or a comparable amount of professional experience.
- Have at least three years of commercial development experience with native iOS apps.
- Have successfully used audio and video in apps (AV kit).
- Are comfortable with threading.
- Can make custom UI’s.
- Feel totally at home with Swift and enjoy using RXSwift.
- Work well according to scrum/Kanban principles.
- Have well-developed communication and social skills.
- Speak German and English fluently.
Your tasks include the following:
- Making your own suggestions and evaluating new technologies.
- Updating and optimizing our native FiTS iOS app (https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/fits-motivationfitness/id1198118078?mt=8).
- Deploying and publishing the app.
- Bug-fixing and 3rd level support.
- Working together with other fields in your interdisciplinary team.
- Maintaining and updating the Jira board.
- Creating and complementing written specifications and user stories.
- Creating and performing tests (automated and nonautomated) documentation tasks.
Apply now at email@example.com and show us that we need you!