Maybe you’re familiar with the situation: you’re trying to work out more often, eat less sugar or get to bed earlier, but things aren’t really getting off the ground the way they should. Many people do not reach their goals, and it’s not because of a lack of determination. it’s the many traps and excuses — big and small, tempting and trivial — we face every day. At vitaliberty, the task we have set ourselves is to help support millions of people establish healthier habits.
FiTS is a new adaptive motivation program that has been available for Android and iOS since early 2018. With the help of big data, motivational-psychology methods, and a healthy sense of humor, FiTS makes it easy (or at least easier) for normal people to stick to their good intentions and not get discouraged. Over 150,000 people are already on board. Our goal is to become one of the leading global platforms for personal behavior modification within the next three years. And that’s why we need you!
We want to add an experienced UX Visual Designer to our product experience team in Mannheim. As the UX visual designer, you are responsible for the layout and graphic design of our software. A source of inspiration and consultant, you work on trail-blazing interactive concepts and guarantee the best possible user dialogue with experience, knowledge and empathy. What’s more, you have excellent communication skills and are able to effectively share the project concepts, ideas and use cases within the team and with clients.
You are a good match for us if you have:
- Over three years of experience in conceptualization or UX design at a digital agency, a start-up or in the industry.
- Experience as a web designer and interest in working in close conjunction with our software developers.
- A history of relevant contributions to successful online projects or digital projects.
- You follow the latest trends in technology and design and have a good feel for form, color, images and typography.
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Co.
- and ideally experience with HTML5 and CSS.
- A clean, detail-oriented and well-structured approach to your work, but you are also pragmatic and can integrate existing designs in an agile fashion.
Your tasks include the following:
- Generating ideas, concepts, interactions and screen designs as well as general graphic assets for new features and front-end components of a complex virtual B2B product for different user interfaces (tablet, desktop, mobile).
- Developing and expanding existing style guides and manuals as well as the design language of our product.
If you want your work to make the world a little better, then contact us: we look forward to receiving your online application with your salary range and earliest starting date. Write us at email@example.com.